Saturday, January 12, 2008

Preliminary Results

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the project at the opening Thursday night at Schroeder Romeroa. I have begun tallying the votes and with approximately 33% of the vote counted here are the results so far. Clearly, people do not like Patrick Mimran or stupid billboards. Perhaps he will heed the results of the project and quit the art world, as Rudy Giuliani ought to do in the presidential contest. Other results present a more complicated view of the art world, and hopefully I will be able to release some statistics about the voting patterns, but I'm sure you can draw some conclusions from the data so far.

I have to wonder though, based on the results so far, if Patrick Mimran didn't show up and vote for himself. Please visit www.patrickmimranneedshelp.com to support the stop Patrick Mimran campaign.
Click here to see the current tally.

No comments: